UPDATE 804398 - XFS hits BUG call in pagebuf_read_full_page

To: cattelan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: UPDATE 804398 - XFS hits BUG call in pagebuf_read_full_page
From: pv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (cattelan@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 12:01:56 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Webexec: webpvupdate,pvincident
Webpv: gibble.americas.sgi.com
View Incident:
http://co-op.engr.sgi.com/BugWorks/code/bwxquery.cgi?search=Search&wlong=1&view_type=Bug&wi=804398

 Assigned Engineer : cattelan          Submitter : cattelan
 Opened Date : 10/10/00               *Modified User : cattelan
*Modified User Domain : engr          *Description :
The problem appears to be a page that was orginaly delay alloc
(the underlying disk blocks cam back as zero) but has either
been reused or its state has been cleared.

I don't have all the kbd output... I;ll add to it as
I capture more traces.

[0]kdb> bt
    EBP       EIP         Function(args)
0xc4c13e58 0xc880c914 [pagebuf]pagebuf_read_full_page+0x198 (0xc49eeb60,
0xc11939ac)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION (UPDATE)
From: cattelan@engr (BugWorks)
Date: Oct 10 2000 12:01:55PM

Ohh one small note: this is happening in the developement
(test8) XFS tree. It does NOT occur in the beta tree.