RE: LVM not working...in my case xfs_growfs trouble

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: LVM not working...in my case xfs_growfs trouble
From: kris buggenhout <gast6@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 10:10:29 +0200
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

first off all, I have seen trouble with lvm on a scsi disk.
After I have made successfully a logical volume on a Jaz disk, I made an
XFS filesystem on it.
This was all ok ...
Next I tried to extendlv ( to make the logical volume bigger) that
worked.

but then I tried xfs_growfs... this resulted in a no-op, and a hang on
that process, I could unmount it or mount it again, but nothing moved...

Is this fully functional at the moment or are theer any issues ?

btw, I am using gcc 2.95.2 and an xfs volume (without LVM) works fine