Re: XFS filesystem corrupts on umount

To: Russel Ingram <ringram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: XFS filesystem corrupts on umount
From: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 13:59:58 -0500
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
> I have seen umount related things in the archives but nothing that seems
> to match what I am experiencing here.  I just installed the kernel and xfs
> utils that come on the ProPack 1.4 CD.  I created an xfs filesytem on

Hmm, I was not aware ProPack 1.4 was actually released yet, you probably have
a beta version. We have at least one case of someone using a copy of ProPack
which predated the XFS beta. Could you please use the images from the XFS
website at http://oss.sgi.com/projects/xfs and see if this helps. Or if this
is what you are actually using please let us know.

Steve