Re: test8-xfs

To: Seth Mos <knuffie@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: test8-xfs
From: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 08:52:36 -0500
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
> I am experiencing a lot of weird behaviour on my home machine with test8.
> It seems like I have just about all the hardware that test8 doesn't like.

Unfortunately because we are lugging xfs changes around in the main line kernel
when we move to a new kernel version we are stuck with all the other junk
which comes with that kernel. I think we should have some reworked test5
images which will work with RedHat 7 shortly, they may be your best bet until
we have moved on to a more stable kernel would be to stick to test5 for a
while.

Steve