Re: RedHat 7.0

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: RedHat 7.0
From: Thomas Graichen <news-innominate.list.sgi.xfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 28 Sep 2000 06:41:33 GMT
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
lord@xxxxxxx wrote:

>> Hello,
>>
>> somebody has installed XFS in RedHat-7.0 ?
>>

>>                      claudio

> Not within SGI, although we do have someone with redhat 7.0 on their
> machine now, so it is only a matter of time - Eric are you listening?

maybe i can try this in the evening today ... but i don't expect
any real problems - the only thing to take care of is to check
which compiler to use: gcc (2.96 - no idea if this one has
the same problems as 2.95.2 for xfs) or kgcc (egcs)
- but the gcc 2.96 thing should be really
worth a try ...

thomas.graichen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
technical director                                       innominate AG
clustering & security                                networking people
tel: +49.30.308806-13  fax: -77                   http://innominate.de