Remove a bunch of dead code in the quota stuff. Needed
to do this as part of the sim cleanup (cscope giving false
matches on routines which really no longer exist). I've
checked it in now cos, for the most part, its not part of
the compiled kernel source so is very low/zero impact.
Date: Wed Sep 13 22:14:56 PDT 2000
The following file(s) were checked into:
linux/fs/xfs/Makefile - 1.107
- add a comment re quotas.
linux/fs/xfs/linux/xfs_globals.c - 1.16
- add ndquot, needed to get quotas compiled.
linux/fs/xfs/xfs_dquot.c - 1.50
linux/fs/xfs/xfs_dquot_item.c - 1.19
linux/fs/xfs/xfs_qm.c - 1.53
linux/fs/xfs/xfs_qm.h - 1.15
linux/fs/xfs/xfs_qm_syscalls.c - 1.40
linux/fs/xfs/xfs_trans_dquot.c - 1.26
- update the source, get it compilable - remove references to routines
like bflush, atomicAddUint, etc which no longer exist.
linux/fs/xfs/xfs_quota_priv.h - 1.12
- fix typo in a macro.
linux/fs/xfs/xfs_vfsops.c - 1.288
- put back reference to qm mutex which really is needed, add ndquot,
remove bogus extern.
linux/fs/xfs/xfsidbg.c - 1.151
- one liner for changes to quota stuff.
linux/fs/xfs/xfsquotasstubs.c - 1.10
- put back reference to qm mutex which really is needed.