REASSIGN 801246 - XFS on loopback mount doesn't work

To: nb@xxxxxxx
Subject: REASSIGN 801246 - XFS on loopback mount doesn't work
From: pv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (dxm@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 18:48:06 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Webexec: webpvupdate,pvincident
Webpv: clouds.melbourne.sgi.com
View Incident:
http://co-op.engr.sgi.com/BugWorks/code/bwxquery.cgi?search=Search&wlong=1&view_type=Bug&wi=801246

*Assigned Engineer : nb               *Assigned Domain : sgi.com
 Submitter : dxm                       Project : xfs-linux
 Assigned Group : xfs-linux            Opened Date : 09/07/00
*Modified User : dxm                  *Modified User Domain : engr
*Description :
Mike reminded me of this problem, so I've opened a bug.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION (REASSIGN)
From: dxm@engr (BugWorks)
Date: Sep 10 2000 06:48:06PM

As far as I know, no one is working on this one. So
since initially unassigned bugs end up with Neil, I'm
reassigning it to him.