ADD 800480 - xlog_grant_log_space can wait indefinitely

To: lord@xxxxxxx
Subject: ADD 800480 - xlog_grant_log_space can wait indefinitely
From: pv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (lord@xxxxxxx)
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 09:57:20 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Webexec: webpvupdate,pvincident
Webpv: jen.americas.sgi.com
View Incident:
http://co-op.engr.sgi.com/BugWorks/code/bwxquery.cgi?search=Search&wlong=1&view_type=Bug&wi=800480

 Assigned Engineer : lord              Submitter : ananth
*Modified User : lord                 *Modified User Domain : sgi.com
*Description :
We have a semi-production build machine that is
running XFS bits as of 8/23/00. I have seen
things like "rm" getting into the following backtrace:

---------
schedule+0x415
_sv_wait+0xcd
xlog_grant_log_space+0x139
xfs_log_reserve+0x7b
xfs_trans_reserve+0x76

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION (ADD)
From: lord@xxxxxxx (BugWorks)
Date: Aug 30 2000 09:57:20AM

So is there a serial console now? and if so how can I get to it
should we have a reoccurance?