Re: more xfs on ppc

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: more xfs on ppc
From: Thomas Graichen <news-innominate.list.sgi.xfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 28 Aug 2000 19:34:06 GMT
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Here is some more xfs_db output, we are in agi 0 (inode allocation group 0)

> xfs_db: agi 0
> xfs_db: print
> magicnum = 0x58414749
> Can you repeat the same experiment, but use a three letter name
> for the second inode. ...

you may find it at

  http://innominate.org/~graichen/projects/xfs/xfs-ppc-bug-3.dd.gz

also there are the files xfs-i386-ok.dd.gz and xfs-i386-ok-3.dd.gz
which is the same done on i386 - maybe useful for an easy a/b
comparision ... ok - now i'll have a closer look at your
xfs_db and other things so that i hopefully start
learning a bit more about all this myself
now ...

a lot of thanks for your patience - i hope to help with all this
in a growing own productivity over time ... but this will
take quite some time (and this is short somehow :-)

thomas.graichen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
technical director                                       innominate AG
clustering & security                                networking people
tel: +49.30.308806-13  fax: -77                   http://innominate.de