Re: Feedback: Installing Oracle 8.1.6 on Linux w/xfs

To: "T. Nimmo" <timmo@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Feedback: Installing Oracle 8.1.6 on Linux w/xfs
From: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 09:01:05 -0500
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
If at all possible could you please download the latest version of the
source - there are new patches from yesterday (8/13) at
 ftp://oss.sgi.com/projects/xfs/download/

and the cvs tree should always be upto date.

Two fixes went in last week, the second not until Thursday, which could have
an effect on this.

If this does not help, or you have already done this then we would definitely
like to chase this one down.

It would also be helpful to know if you have the KIOBUF config option on or
off. We think it should now make no difference, prior to these two fixes
it was more likely to produce corruption.

Thanks

        Steve