Re: linux XFS FAQ available

To: Thomas Graichen <graichen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, thomas.graichen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: linux XFS FAQ available
From: "Nathan Scott" <nathans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 14:38:16 -0500
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs-announce@xxxxxxxxxxx
hi Thomas,

On Aug 9, 12:54am, Thomas Graichen wrote:
> Subject: Re: linux XFS FAQ available

> > If you install the commands via a make install in the command tree then
> > mkfs_xfs is installed as mkfs.xfs which means you can also use
>
> >     mkfs -t xfs /dev/foo
>
> added

When I check in my mkfs changes (unless someone protests)
I was planning to change the cmd/xfs/mkfs/Makefile such
that mkfs.xfs is the only binary anywhere (i.e. there'll no
longer be a "mkfs_xfs") - hopefully this will prevent any
confusion, man page and other documentation discrepencies,
etc.

cheers.

--
Nathan