Re: xfs api

To: "BenHanokh Gabriel" <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: xfs api
From: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 10:05:05 -0500
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs-announce@xxxxxxxxxxx

> hi
>
> where can i find man page or any other documantion for the XFS user =
> space api( fsctl/ioctl...) ?
>
> please CC me for answers as i'm not registered to the mailing list
>
> THX
> /gabriel

At the moment we do not have anything beyond the source code - since the
API is not guaranteed to be fixed yet. One example of this is the interface
for extended attributes - we added some system calls, but these calls are
probably not going to be the final version.

ioctl numbers and structures are defined in include/linux/xfs_fs.h and there
are examples of these in the cmd/xfs code, most of these are probably the
final versions.

Steve