Removes some dead fields from the vnode + code which refered to them.
Changes the method xfs uses to catch iput calls from above the vfs
layer - more to come here later.
Date: Fri Aug 18 12:27:11 PDT 2000
The following file(s) were checked into:
linux/fs/xfs/xfs_vnodeops.c - 1.471
- Remove references to VN_DIRTY - it is gone (and didn't do aything
when it was there)
linux/fs/xfs/xfs_itable.c - 1.89
- Remove reference to vp->v_rdev it is gone, this breaks xfs_fd_to_mp,
it is already broken since the getf call is uses is an unimplemented
irix call. Also this function is only currently used for error
which we have not used yet.
linux/fs/xfs/xfs_vfsops.c - 1.284
- Remove some sync code paths which do not mean aything on Linux
linux/fs/xfs/xfs_iget.c - 1.126
- Remove reference to vp->v_rdev it is gone.
linux/fs/xfs/xfs_inode.c - 1.300
- Remove references to vp->v_rdev and VN_DIRTY, they are gone
linux/fs/xfs/xfs_inode.h - 1.141
- Formatting cleanup
linux/fs/xfs/xfs_utils.c - 1.32
- Turn off some more irix code
linux/fs/xfs/pseudo-inc/sys/vnode.h - 1.28
- remove unused fields from vmap structure, make VN_RELE call vn_rele
linux/fs/xfs/linux/xfs_vnode.c - 1.39
- Remove dead code, user space code, flip the names on vn_put and
linux/fs/xfs/linux/xfs_super.c - 1.83
- remove put_inode method, replaced by d_iput
linux/fs/xfs/linux/xfs_iops.c - 1.64
- Add d_iput method to xfs - lets us intercept iput slightly higher up
the call stack.
linux/include/linux/vnode.h - 1.3
- Remove some dead vnode fields