TAKE - more I/O path cleanup

To: unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: TAKE - more I/O path cleanup
From: lord@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 16:52:23 -0500
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Move more of the old I/O path code out of the way

Date:  Wed Jun 14 14:49:05 PDT 2000
Workarea:  jen.cray.com:/src/lord/xfs-linux.2.4.0-test1

The following file(s) were checked into:
  bonnie.engr.sgi.com:/isms/slinx/2.4.0-test1-xfs

Modid:  2.4.0-test1-xfs:slinx:64213a
linux/kdb/modules/kdbm_pg.c - 1.3
http://oss.sgi.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/linux-2.4-xfs/linux/kdb/modules/kdbm_pg.c.diff?r1=text&tr1=1.3&r2=text&tr2=1.2&f=h
        - add new option to pbtrace - all messages of a specific type can be
dumped
          by specifying the name of that message.

linux/fs/pagebuf/page_buf_oldio.c - 1.2
http://oss.sgi.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/linux-2.4-xfs/linux/fs/pagebuf/page_buf_oldio.c.diff?r1=text&tr1=1.2&r2=text&tr2=1.1&f=h
        - Move more old io path code into here

linux/fs/pagebuf/page_buf_io.c - 1.2
http://oss.sgi.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/linux-2.4-xfs/linux/fs/pagebuf/page_buf_io.c.diff?r1=text&tr1=1.2&r2=text&tr2=1.1&f=h
        - Move read and write page over to use new I/O path code. remove old
          prepare_write, set_blocks etc to the oldio.c file