RE: DM-API? Re: XFS for Linux

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: DM-API? Re: XFS for Linux
From: "Lindanne Metley" <mlindanne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 16:18:36 PDT
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Obviously I'm not using my company's email address yet. I'm sort of exploring this on my own at the moment. We are going to try to implement DM, and the plan is to make our work open sourced. So if you would like us to port your code to Linux and make it open, I think that can be arranged. (It would make at least my life easier.)

Hi - we have not done the DMAPI work yet but would
really like the help!

Kevan - can you answer the questions ?

Perhaps we can work something out to give you our
IRIX code to port ?

Brian