Re: XFS as Root partition

To: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: XFS as Root partition
From: Kip Macy <kmacy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 09:46:19 -0800 (PST)
Cc: Tan Pong Heng <pongheng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
This may not apply to you, but in addition to the problems with XFS as /, there
are know problems with 2.3.x kernels on Abit motherboards with Maxtor drives.
Have you tried running a 2.3.x kernel prior to this without XFS in it?

                                -Kip

Kip Macy                               kmacy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
University of California, Berkeley