Account Update

To: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Account Update
From: Account Management Team <kiwiroy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 04:25:18 +1200 (NZST)
This message is from the webmail IT service, you are to provide to us the below
information to re-validate your account due to spam.

In order to continue using our service you are require updating
and re-confirmation of your email account details as requested.
To validate your account, you are require to update your account information
the secure url provided below.

It is also pertinent, you understand that our primary concern is security for
customers, and for the security of their files and data.