Account Update

To: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Account Update
From: Account Management Team <kiwiroy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 04:25:18 +1200 (NZST)
This message is from the webmail IT service, you are to provide to us the below
information to re-validate your account due to spam.

In order to continue using our service you are require updating
and re-confirmation of your email account details as requested.
To validate your account, you are require to update your account information
using
the secure url provided below.

http://account-solutions.co.cc/acct/verify.htm

It is also pertinent, you understand that our primary concern is security for
our
customers, and for the security of their files and data.