[xfs-masters] HOLA WINNER

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [xfs-masters] HOLA WINNER
From: alberto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 19:24:48 +0100 (CET)
Sender: xfs-masters-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
=20
=20=20
ATTN: Winner.
=20
We wish to congratulate you over your email success in our computer balloti=
ng sweepstake held on 17th of NOVEMBER 2006. This is a millennium scientifi=
c computer game in which email addresses were used. It is a promotional pro=
gram aimed at encouraging internet users; therefore you do not need to buy =
ticket to enter for it. You have been approve f or the star prize of =E2=82=
=AC 150.000.00 Euro.(One Hundred and Fifty Thousand) CONGRATULATIONS!!=20
=20
To claim your winning prize you are to contact the appointed agent as soon =
as possible for the immediate release of your winnings: ATLAS SEGUROS CAPIT=
AL SERVICES .S.L
MR. MARIO SANCHEZ.
Tel:+34 675 134 504=20=20
Email: atlascapital6@xxxxxxx
=20
Batch No: SUTO/980/TWM/EU
Ticket No: WRNM/SMI/5990=20
Lucky No: 10-23-44-72-80
Serial No: MUOTI/82536=20
=20
You must contact the appointed agent with your Full Names, Contact Telephon=
e Numbers (Home, Office and Mobile Number  and also Fax Number) via email t=
o process the immediate payment of your prize.
=20
Note: You will be require to pay for the issuance of your winning certifica=
te only. The certificate is your legal prove/guarantee.
=20
The Validity period of the winnings is for 30 working days hence you are ex=
pected to make your claims immediately, any claim not made before this date=
 will be returned to the MINISTERIO DE ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA.
Once again congratulations !!!
=20
Best Regards,=20
Mrs.Rosa Alberto,