[xfs-masters] Reactivate Your Account!

To: xfs-masters@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [xfs-masters] Reactivate Your Account!
From: "service@xxxxxxxxxx" <service@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 08:38:15 -0500
Sender: xfs-masters-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

Amazon.com  [IMG][IMG][IMG]

Dear Amazon member,

We regret to inform you that your Amazon account was been suspended for a
period of 3-4 days,after that it will be terminated.
During our regularly schedule account maintenance and verification we have
detected a slight error in your billing information on file with Amazon.
This might be due to either following reasons:

             - A recent change in your personal information (i.e. change of
address)
             - Submitting invalid information during the initial sign up
process.
             - An inability to accurately verify your selected option of
payment due an internal                 error within processors.

Your credit card on file with Amazon     Card number:
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX (Not shown for security purposes)  Expiration date:
XX/XX[IMG]

Please sign in to your Amazon account and update your billing
information:
[IMG]
http://www.amazon.com/gp/css/homepage.html [1]

If your account information is not update, your account on Amazon will
be terminated.

Thank you for your time!
Amazon® Security Departament [IMG][2]

--- Links ---