[xfs-masters] Fw: Please Read

To: xfs-masters@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [xfs-masters] Fw: Please Read
From: "Hank Oneill" <Dleta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:27:30 +0600
Sender: xfs-masters-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sir/Madam,
Your case has been calculated to the crucial committees, and upon meticulous
weighing up, we are able to extend to you the consequent offer.

Based upon meticulous weighing up you meet the criteria to attain a abundant
revenue on your primary property investment.

By completing the consequent attached form in a timely manner we will be able
to tie up our estimation, and we feel firm you will attain not only a lowered
rate of interest, but also a cash return that will realize all your holiday
needs and more!

Please go here to tie up this phase of the arrangement.

With kind salutations,

Hank Oneill

Should you prefer not to benefit of this holiday offer you can go here.

[[HTML alternate version deleted]]