[xfs-masters] Congratulations You Have Won

Subject: [xfs-masters] Congratulations You Have Won
From: "national lottery" <natinallottery_unit3@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 11:35:01 +0000
Bcc:
Sender: xfs-masters-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
The National Staatsloterij
P O Box 1010,
AMSTERDAM,THE NETHERLANDS

Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY369

                                FINAL WINNING NOTIFICATION:
Dear Lucky Winner,
RE: BONUS LOTTERY PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING/NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to notify you the draw  of the
NATIONAL LOTTERY, Online Sweepstakes International
Lottery Program held on 28/10/2005  and released today the 29/11/2005.

Participants were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn from a pool of over 25,000 names of
distinguished professionals drawn from Europe,
America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Middle-East,
parts of Africa, and North & South America as part of
our international promotions programme conducted
annually to encourage prospective overseas entries. We
hope with part of your prize awards, you will take
part in our subsequent lottery jackpots.

The result of our computer draw  selected your
name and email address attached to e-ticket number:
56475600545 188 with Serial number 5368/02 drew the
lucky numbers: 21. 32. 41. 42. 43. 46. 17. (42 Bonus
Ball), which subsequently won you the lottery in the
2nd category i.e. match 5 plus bonus. You have
therefore been approved to claim a total sum of
£1,856,652(One Million Eight Hundred AND Fifty Six
Thousand, Six Hundred and Fifty Two Pounds Sterling)
in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03.This is
from a total cash prize of £16,533,022 shared amongst
the first Six (6) lucky winners in this category i.e.
Match 5 plus bonus.

Your prize award has been insured in your name and is
ready for claims. To begin your claims therefore, you
are advised to expeditiously contact our licensed and
accredited claim agent for Overseas Lottery Winners
within a period of 21 days (date of this email
inclusive) for the processing of your winning and
remittance to your designated bank account after all
statutory obligations have been satisfactorily
dispensed with.

This promotion takes place weekly. Please note that
your lucky winning number falls within our European
booklet representative office in Europe as indicated
in your play coupon. In view of this, your
£1,856,652(One Million Eight Hundred AND Fifty Six
Thousand, Six Hundred and Fifty Two Pounds Sterling)
would be released to you by any of our payment offices
in Europe.

Please be informed that claims not processed within
the stipulated period may be forfeited to the pool
without further notice.

Overseas Claims Unit
National  staatloterij  Fiduciary Agents
Contact: Mr. Johan Owen
Email:  universallotto@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: +316-4345-0917

Our winners are assured of the utmost standards of
confidentiality, and press anonymity until the end of
proceedings, and beyond where they so desire. Be
further advised to maintain the strictest level of
confidentiality until the end of proceedings to
circumvent problems associated with fraudulent claims.
This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid
double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

At your disposal, we remain.
Very Truly Yours,
Ms  Natasha Smith.