[xfs-masters] Get rid of all that you are indebted for without sending a

To: "Barrie Stone" <ogl-sample-cvs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [xfs-masters] Get rid of all that you are indebted for without sending an other dollar
From: "jamey howard" <toriasheeryl@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 16:46:09 +0400
Sender: xfs-masters-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
You can force them to cease calling you.
We have pioneered an advanced system of proven strategies
that will get the creditors and debt collectors off your back for good

Our debt termination program has legally stopped millions of dollars worth
of debt from being collected.

check out our Elimination Program here
http://sg.geocities.com/jolce_whitlings/?n=Q

i am busy, no thank you, go above

"i'm glad that's over," muttered neville. "strange man, isn't he?" "yeah,
he is a bit," said harry, his eyes on zabini. "how come you ended up in
there, ginny?". "certainly they work, for up to twenty-four hours at a time
depending on the weight of the boy in question."
"i tell you all this," dumbledore continued, "not to turn you against
horace or, as we must now call him, professor slughorn, but to put you on
your guard. he will undoubtedly try to collect you, harry. you would be the
jewel of his collection; 'the boy who lived' ... or, as they call you these
days, 'the chosen one.'"