[xfs-masters] Wealth can be found through us!

To: "Logan Kelley" <knight@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [xfs-masters] Wealth can be found through us!
From: "kenda oliver" <serenitim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 17:28:50 +0500
Sender: xfs-masters-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sell your unpaid Judgments

Receive the funds you are owed and see that justice happens

Please call us at:

888-978-3999 or 310-495-0934 from Canada

http://au.geocities.com/darrin_bastion/?w=ag.Finally collect your judgment
For additional info or to discontinue receiving or to see our address.

I see you have returned safely from your trip, continued the Apparition,
cheerfully, although at one time I thought you would be unable to escape
Indeed, unless I had knocked that tube from the rascally Turk's hand as he
clambered to the top of the wall, I believe you would have been at the
Yarkand oasis yet--either dead or alive, as chance might determine