[xfs-masters] Love your job-Obtain $ through other peoples delinquent co

To: "Wilber Burns" <ralf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [xfs-masters] Love your job-Obtain $ through other peoples delinquent court judgments
From: "kirsten moore" <pheliant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 19:06:02 +1200
Cc: <leonard@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <mail@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <owner-lkcd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <xfs-master@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <joseph@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: xfs-masters-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Very substantial profit processing Money Judgments.

Hi Jim,

I can't thank you enough for accepting me into your training and
introducting me to this prestegious profession.

Since I completed may training I have increased my income to over $125,000
per year. The business I S exciting and I'm a real hero to my customers as I
help them.

Kennith S.        Florida.

This could be you!

Go to our site where we give you in-depth details about our system at 0
charge or obligation. You have nothing to lose and lot's to gain.

http://uk.geocities.com/lovie_grajales/?e=Y1.Significant.new_income.field
Higher to learn more or to stop receiving further information and then to
view our address

He knew nothing of the springs that opened the lids, so, after a curious
glance at it, he secreted the box in the folds of his sash and continued the
search of the captive. The Character Marking Spectacles were next
abstracted, but the Turk, seeing in them nothing but spectacles, scornfully
thrust them back into Rob's pocket, while his comrades laughed at him
The boy was now rifled of seventeen cents in pennies, a broken pocket knife
and a lead-pencil,the last article seeming to be highly prized