[xfs-masters] Do You Play Penny St0cks?

To: <schultz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [xfs-masters] Do You Play Penny St0cks?
From: "Arturo Buckner" <pfmzoluznq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 21:32:30 -0800
Sender: xfs-masters-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
LIVE FROM THE STREET

INTENSE-MARKET-PLAYERS. COM

IMAGINE IF YOU HAD THE CHANCE TO BUY A WAL-MART FRANCHISE IN MEXICO
RIGHT WHEN IT FIRST OPENED ITS DOORS THERE ? AND ALL YOU NEEDED WAS A
SMALL STAKE TO GET IN.

You could have turned a small stake like $1000 into hundreds of
thousands, even millions.   If you were a bit more aggressive and
well-healed,
a $5000 investment could have become several million.  Today, Wal-Mart
Mexico has now grown to more than 700 stores in over 78 cities
throughout Mexico, now with total sales of over $12.5 billion annually.
Of
course, Wal-Mart didn?t sell franchises for its Mexico expansion in
1977;
but we think we have found a company that meets the same criteria.

We're talking of course about Prime Time Group, Inc. (PRTH), and here
is your opportunity to buy into a company ON THE GROUND FLOOR.  Prime
Time has entered into a purchase agreement to buy into the rapidly
expanding, multi-store franchise of 7-Eleven, Inc., the largest
convenience
store chain in the world.  The agreement will make Prime Time the
exclusive, master franchisee in a very exciting new US territory, which
could
very well grow faster than Mexico.

INTENSE-MARKET-PLAYERS. COM

7-Eleven is multi-billion dollar, international corporation listed on
the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: SE), and if you look at its stock
performance over the last 2 years it has out-performed Wal-Mart hands
down, going from $6.50 to nearly $35.00.
The time to buy into 7-Eleven has passed, but the good news is that
there's still time to get in on the ground floor with PRTH.  Wall
Street
has yet to catch on to this one.

Better hurry though - PRTH stock started at below $1 and is now over
$2.50.

And with 7-Eleven in the picture, we don?t see how PRTH can't help but
be a tremendous success. We believe PRTH will follow in 7-Eleven?s
foot-steps - quite possibly moving to $35+, and possibly even higher.

PRTH has just now started rolling out the news...

LIVE FROM THE WIRE....BRANSON, MO---Prime Time Group, Inc.
(PRTH)...Pending acquisition will make Prime Time the owner of all
7-Eleven stores
in Puerto Rico. This deal would also make Prime Time the exclusive
master franchisee for the territory.
Prime Time Group, Inc. (PRTH) announces that it has entered into a
Stock Purchase Agreement with Puerto Rico-7, a Puerto Rican company.
Puerto
Rico-7 currently owns and operates 14 7-Eleven convenience stores
located in Puerto Rico. It also is the exclusive area licensee of
7-Eleven
(NYSE:SE) in all of Puerto Rico. It is expected that Puerto Rico-7's
employees will remain with Prime Time, and will be joined by Prime
Time's
current management team.

Johnny Ray Arnold, Chairman, CEO of Prime Time Group, stated, ``Puerto
Rico-7 has opened two new stores within the last three months, and both
locations have exceeded all expectations. 7-Eleven and Prime Time
believe that across the island of Puerto Rico, more than 100 stores can
be
developed. It is our intent to fulfill that goal while maintaining the
history of success, quality and customer satisfaction that are the
cornerstones of 7-Eleven.''

Mr. Arnold continued to say, ``Prime Time plans to immediately
implement an image enhancement program for the existing stores as well
as a
marketing strategy to bring further awareness of 7-Eleven to Puerto
Rico.
We also intend to build a central distribution center which should cut
costs and increase profitability.''

INTENSE-MARKET-PLAYERS. COM

There's no doubt that investing in the right early-stage, growth stock
is one of the easiest ways to make money in today's market. Did you
know a $10,000 investment in Microsoft stock in 1986 would be worth
approximately $2,700,000 today?

Not only is PRTH stock in its early stages and set to run-up, but just
as important, Prime Time itself is an established company with a track
record of solid management and success.

Prime Time is already a winner with a strong financial record to boot.

Prime Time stores generated $17,228,197 in revenue during 2003 with
income (before depreciation, amortization and income taxes) of
$651,196.

WHY IS PRTH SO EXCITING AND SENT TO RUN?
PRTH stock is new to the market, having gone public very quietly?so you
have a brief opportunity to get in near the bottom before word gets out
and it gets an American Stock Exchange listing; and everyone from Wall
Street to CNBC to Warren Buffet catches on.

INTENSE-MARKET-PLAYERS. COM

AN AMEX LISTING ? WHAT HAPPENS TO STOCK PRICE?
On July 18, 2005, American Oriental Bioengineering, Inc. listed its
common stock on the American Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol:
AOB.

The stock has risen approximately 200% since the beginning of May, ten
weeks before the listing was obtained; and since the listing, has risen
approximately 50%. Is PRTH next?

THE PRIME TIME SOLUTION
Prime Time will be the exclusive 7-Eleven area licensee for the whole
island of Puerto Rico. Of the fourteen 7-Eleven stores being acquired
by
Prime Time, twelve of the stores grossed $16,953,765 in revenues in
2004, with income (before depreciation, amortization and income taxes)
of
$283,522.  Puerto Rico-7 has opened two new stores within the last
three months, and both locations have exceeded all expectations.

7-Eleven has over 27,000 stores worldwide, with over 10 billion
customer transactions annually, totaling over $36 billion in sales. As
recently as July 26, 7-Eleven posted a 9.1% increase in total revenue
as 2nd
quarter merchandise sales increased 6.5%.  7-Eleven is the largest
convenience store chain in the world.

INTENSE-MARKET-PLAYERS. COM

Shares in PRTH are still quite inexpensive.  We believe there is a
potential to make huge profits. When Prime Time executes its business
plan,
expanding to over 100 stores in Puerto Rico alone, this would be
approximately a 700% increase in that territory's stores. Can you
imagine the
sales and earnings growth PRTH would experience?  I think you will
agree, there is no excuse for missing the brief window of opportunity
get in early on PRTH?s bright future, especially in light of how little
you have to put up to position yourself for such extraordinary gains.