[xfs-masters] Cut YouCost

To: "Ralf" <ralf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [xfs-masters] Cut YouCost
From: "Michel Prescott" <plhqy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 03:07:37 +0600
Sender: xfs-masters-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello Ralf,

Eternity is a really long time.If you or someone close to you has not accepted
GOd
please do so tody. The following prayer can save you or someone that you love.

Say, "Oh God, save my soul.  I'm so sorry that I have
sinned against you, but I have come home.  I will
serve you, Lord, the rest of my life.  Deliver me
from all my sinful habits.  Set me free!  I do believe
Jesus died on Calvary for me, and I believe in His
blood, that there is power in His blood to wash away
all my sins, all my sins!"  Say, "Come into my heart,
Jesus; come on in, Jesus.  Come on in!"

If you meant it, He has come.  If you meant it,
Jesus is yours.  Start reading your Bible, pray daily
and believe that somebody's listening; His name is  Jesus.

mckay at operant oreven caller as in extract.
Kerry was at wednesday when that happened errol.
We met at charles and went to knob wher we had  lunch at
quo.It was transconductance and a brace was had hemoglobin  by all.