[xfs-masters] INVESTMENT ASSISTANCE

To: xfs-masters@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [xfs-masters] INVESTMENT ASSISTANCE
From: PATRICK TAMA <tampat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 01:02:19 +0200
Sender: xfs-masters-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Sir/Madam,
                     Investment Assistance

I humbly approach you with a view that we may be able to enter into a mutual
business transaction that could be of immense benefit to both parties. As led
by my instinct, I decided to contact you through email, after searching for
Contacts via the internet, as it is the only means I can contact anybody since
I am cutting off ties with Sierra Leone for now. I apologize if this is not
acceptable to you. Foremost; I should begin by introducing myself.
  I am   Mr. PATRICK TAMA the son of late Mr.  GEORGE TAMA, a precious stone
merchant in Sierra Leone, who died on the 6th of May 2001.
  After the death of my father, the Government of Sierra Leone arrested my mum
and my kid brother on the allegation that my father was a front man to the late
dictators of Sierra Leone. All my father's assets were confiscated, by the
present government and during this injustice; my brother and my mum were
maltreated and tortured. From this trauma, my mum fell sick and died. After the
whole incident, I went through my father's document and I found out that he
lodged $12 800,000.00 (Twelve Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars)   kept in
custody for us in a security company stashed in trunk boxes and deposited as
personal belongings before he died, out side my country and he intended
investing it before his untimely death.
  Sir, my intention now is to invest in your country, in any profitable
business you deem fit. I will be grateful if we could come into joint business
partnership. Because of my family background I shy away publicity. Precisely, I
prefer staying away from well know public figures in any country. Hence I won't
want my name mentioned to any one, as I still want to stay away from the
scrutiny of my country government. Mentioning this mail to anyone may put me in
a big mess and cause me to lose the money. As soon as I receive your consent I
will immediately forward the contact and all other information of where and how
to collect this money.
  For your assistance, I have two options for you. Firstly you can
Choose to have 20% of the money for your assistance, and helping me open an
account for the money to be deposited here, or you can go into partnership with
me for the proper profitable investment of the money in your country.
Please respond to patam@xxxxxxxxxxx if you are willing to assist me in this
transaction.

Thanks
Mr. PATRICK TAMA