[xfs-masters] Regarding: oss.sgi.com/projects/xfs/

To: xfs-masters@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [xfs-masters] Regarding: oss.sgi.com/projects/xfs/
From: request@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 10:51:14 -0400
Sender: xfs-masters-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
This e-mail has been sent to inform you that your
web site URL has been submitted to our search engine
database. This is the URL that will be included.

     DATE : 07/19/2004 10:51:14
  USER IP : Unknown IP. User had used an automated software for url submission

In order to complete this request we require that you
click on the web site link below. This will confirm
that you wish to be included in our search engine
database at no fee to you.
http://www.mardox.com/confirm.cgi?T937365R269346

To contact us please find our contact information
available at http://www.mardox.com/contactus.htm

If you feel that you have received this message in
error or that someone else is using your e-mail
address without your authorization, please
report it to us by clicking on the link below. We
will investigate this matter and make sure that
you no longer receive any futher messages from us.
http://www.mardox.com/clipout.cgi?T937365R269346