[xfs-masters] Re: Opt-in Emails for you

To: <xfs-masters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [xfs-masters] Re: Opt-in Emails for you
From: "Jon" <Hostinger@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 15:05:39 +0800
Sender: xfs-masters-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
E-mail is the fastest growing marketing tool.

We offer E-mail Marketing with quality service and the lowest prices.

1. Targeted E-mail Addresses

We can provide targeted e-mail addresses you need, which are compiled
only on your order. We will customize your customer e-mail addresses.

* We have millions of e-mail addresses in a wide variety of categories.

2. Send out Targeted E-mails for you

We can send your e-mail message to your targeted customers! We will
customize your email addresses and send your message for you.

* We can Bullet Proof your Web Site $ dedicated server.

We also offer Fax Broadcasting Service. For more details, you can
refer to:  Http://www.9206.com

Looking forward to serving you.

Regards!

Jon
www.9206.com
Support@xxxxxxxx

To take your address:  Http://213.172.0x1f.16/index.html