[xfs-masters] >> get some of the action

To: "Darrel Peters" <xfs-masters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [xfs-masters] >> get some of the action
From: "bula little" <donyabittenbender@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 00:51:51 -0400
Sender: xfs-masters-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
 Direct from the laboratory to you! Our perfume has human sex pheromone in
it. Pick up the Opposite sex like a magnet Press Here[1]
"After I saw that story on Dateline NBC about your perfume I ordered some
andI am 100% satisfied. Women are now coming up and talking to ME! I don't
even have to use pick-up lines anymore. Thank you."
- Robert Y. in Tuscon, AZ.

"To Whom It May Concern: Thank you for your prompt service and remarkable
product. My Wife and I haven't been so 'frisky' in years. It's just like our
honeymoon again. Please find my payment enclosed for another bottle of your
perfume. Thanks again."
- Leslie A. in Macon, GA. press to stop receiving or not send to postal
center slot 1200 b, Or anje stad, A ruba[2]

He wriggled and pushed his body right and left, right and left, sawing away
at the rope, until the strain and exertion started the perspiration from
every poreAt length the rope parted, and hastily uncoiling it from his body
Rob stood up and rubbed his benumbed muscles and tried to regain his lost
breath He had not freed himself a moment too soon, he found, for hearing a
grunt of surprise behind him he turned around and saw a native standing in
the door of the hut

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.riverofyouth.com/4/
   2 http://www.riverofyouth.com/4/