[xfs-masters] Ivqiir trouble f.r.ee

To: "trenton downey" <xfs-masters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [xfs-masters] Ivqiir trouble f.r.ee
From: "ricardo spiegel" <klarakenebrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 02:51:18 -0600
Cc: "dusty robin" <ftp@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "spencer rushiti" <ftp@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "walter tyrol" <call39d@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: xfs-masters-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
eranders  dragto  flchown

Go to our site for more information, so we can help you with all your
prescription needs.

Stop the pain, get +Vi+co+din+ now

No forms to fill out! E`very`one is a`ppr.oved.

J P http://friendly.keepyoutjrnys.net/wdj/

Drop me:  http://friendly.keepyoutjrnys.net/wdj/rm.html
At Sunday School they were teaching how God created everything, including
human beings. Little Tommy, a child in¡¡the kindergarten class, seemed
especially intent when they told him how Eve was created out of one of
Adam's ribs.Later in the week his mother noticed him lying down as though he
were ill, and asked, "Tommy, what's the matter?"Little Tommy responded, "I
have a pain in my side. I think I'm gonna have a wife."
A drunk decides to go ice fishing, so he gathers his gear and goes walking
around until he finds a big patch of ice. He heads into the center of the
ice and begins to saw a hole. All of sudden, a loud booming voice comes out
of the sky. "You will find no fish under that ice." The drunk looks around,
but sees no one. He starts sawing again. Once more, the voice speaks, "As I
said before, there are no fish under the ice." The drunk looks all around,
high and low, but can't see a single soul. He picks up the saw and tries one
more time to finish. Before he can even start cutting, the huge voice
interrupts. "I have warned you three times now. There are no fish!" The
drunk is now flustered and somewhat scared, so he asks the voice, "How do
you know there are no fish? Are you God trying to warn me?" "No", the voice
replied. "I am the manager of this hockey area!
santaesm3kouhoubu02sikanota,moritama primichi.