stp

YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS HAS WON

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS HAS WON
From: uklottery_mail003@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 10:01:02 -0800
Sender: stp-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

REFERENCE NUMBER:UK/786543X4/28
BATCH NUMBER:034/099/YX46
TICKET NUMBER:005-4432-971-878

ONLINE NOTIFICATION
We are pleased to inform you today of the result of the winners of the
UK NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMO PROGRAMME, held today .You have
 therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of £1,000,000 (One
Million
 Britain pounds sterlings) in cash credited to file YL/26510460037/06.

To file for your claim, please contact our claims
agent;

Dr. Pinkett Griffin
Email: claimsdepts21@xxxxxxxx
TELL:+44 7045708136

Provide him with the information below:

1.Full Name:
2.Full Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:

Congratulations once more from all members
and staffs of this program.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Rose Wood