stp

Re: stp status

To: Douglas Johnson <djohnson@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: stp status
From: "Anthony F. Voellm" <voellm@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 15:26:34 -0500
Cc: stp@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-stp@xxxxxxxxxxx
Doug,

No prolem with the list.  It was too large so majordomo rejected it.
Please send pointers to where the code can be ftped.  It was greater than
40,000 bytes (the limit).

  Take care,
    Tony

Anthony F. Voellm
Technical Lead - High Performance Network Engineering
14160 Newbrook Dr., Suite 100
Chantilly, VA  20151
(703) 227-8527   Fax (703) 227-8500
http://reality.sgi.com/voellm_nova/