sgilinux11

Hi

Subject: Hi
From: Osai Kwame <osaikwame_a6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 15:57:47 +0000
Bcc:
Sender: sgilinux11-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear friend,

Thanks for your urgent response.

I contacted and have interest in you as my spirit touched me to work with you based on the trust am to repose on you. I am 23yrs old orphan. Currently, i stay alone, I have sum fund valued us$15,700,000 to retrieve from a security company which my late father a cocoa merchant deposited in European counrty . I have the documents as the next of kin.

I have nobody to help me,  I  sincerely ask for your assistance  in receiving  my consignment from the Security firm in  EUROPE with my I will really  appreciate it if you will do me a favour by pledging your honest for our mutual benefit. Please if you can help me indicate your kind interest and forward your complete Address , contact telephone number for more clarifications and advice me which lucrative business where I invest the above amount in your country.

Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.
Regards,
Osai Kwame.