Grants are being given away to jump start the economy

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Grants are being given away to jump start the economy
From: European Commission <davidd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 01:09:07 +0000
Sender: sgilinux-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

European Commission
Enterprise and Industry DG
Communication and Information Unit/R4
BREY 13/ 092
B - 1049 Brussels (Belgium)

Released: November 2008.

We bring to your notice the decision by the board of trustees of The European
Union to choose you as one of the final recipients of a cash grant/donation for
your own personal, educational, and business development (SME funding).

To promote growth and creating new jobs in the European economy, we are giving
out a yearly donation of £402,000.00 (four hundred and two thousand pounds) to
10 lucky recipients who have been selected from over 25,000 websites all over
the globe, as funding/aid from the European Union, European Commission, and the
United Nations in accordance with enabling acts of Parliament.

Please contact paying office (England)

Name: Dr. Dominic Brett

Remember to quote your identification numbers. Find your identification numbers

Note that these numbers fall within your location file.

Thank you and accept my congratulations once again!

Janet Williamson
Information Officer and Coordinator,
Scottish European Resources Network

the information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of
this e-mail and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify
the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your computer system.
Thank you.