sgilinux

Grants are being given away to jump start the economy

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Grants are being given away to jump start the economy
From: European Commission <davidd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 01:09:07 +0000
Sender: sgilinux-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

European Commission
Enterprise and Industry DG
Communication and Information Unit/R4
BREY 13/ 092
B - 1049 Brussels (Belgium)

Released: November 2008.

We bring to your notice the decision by the board of trustees of The European
Union to choose you as one of the final recipients of a cash grant/donation for
your own personal, educational, and business development (SME funding).

To promote growth and creating new jobs in the European economy, we are giving
out a yearly donation of £402,000.00 (four hundred and two thousand pounds) to
10 lucky recipients who have been selected from over 25,000 websites all over
the globe, as funding/aid from the European Union, European Commission, and the
United Nations in accordance with enabling acts of Parliament.

Please contact paying office (England)

Name: Dr. Dominic Brett
E-mail:dominic.brett1@xxxxxxxx

Remember to quote your identification numbers. Find your identification numbers
below:

BATCH NUMBER: EC-078419XN
UNIQUE NUMBER: SME48153

Note that these numbers fall within your location file.

Thank you and accept my congratulations once again!

Janet Williamson
Information Officer and Coordinator,
Scottish European Resources Network

========
+++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE+++++
the information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of
this e-mail and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify
the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your computer system.
Thank you.