sgilinux

Irregular Check Card Activity

Subject: Irregular Check Card Activity
From: "Bank Of America Security Center."<support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:23:01 -0700
Bcc:
Sender: sgilinux-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Customer using a laptop for Online Banking Online Banking Alert

Irregular Check Card Activity

Date:  9/12/2007

You last logged into
Online Banking on:
9/3/2007

We detected irregular activity on your Bank of America check card on 9/8/2007. For your protection, you must verify this activity before you can continue using your card.

Please visit www.myfraudprotection.com to review your account activity. We will review the activity on your account with you and upon verification, we will remove any restrictions placed on your account. Please disregard this notice if you have already accessed the web site or spoken with one of our representatives.

Want to get more alerts? Sign in to your online banking account at Bank of America and within the Accounts Overview page select the "Alerts" tab.

Because email is not a secure form of communication, please do not reply to this email.
If you have any questions about your account or need assistance, please call the phone number on your statement or go to Contact Us at www.bankofamerica.com.