rhino

Corel Draw

To: <rhino@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Corel Draw
From: "Trenton Torres" <thediamondboutique.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 19:30:27 +0800
Sender: rhino-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

You hit Philip, Alec told her. I didnt. Hes Justins brother. Philip, you say? He slowly nod They are twins. Oh, God, not t He nodded again. Identical. Sh Why didnt you tell me? Ive inj Jamie immediately dropped her The poor man obviously thought You didnt mean to strike me do She was getting weary of chasi Philip continued to look suspi I certainly didnt mean to stri Her speech seemed to placate P Of course? You were going to h Actually, shed meant to give J She decided to use diplomacy. Bring Justin to me. Alecs roar