rhino

NOTIFICATION OF WINNING

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: NOTIFICATION OF WINNING
From: Free Lotto International <freelottointernational90@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 0:37:03 -0700
Sender: rhino-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
NOTIFICATION OF WINNING
=======================

We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the recent results of the
FREELOTTO INTERNATIONAL EMAIL PROMOTION PROGRAM held today, the 25th Of October
2007. You were entered as dependent clients with: Reference Serial Number:
F2-003-036 and Batch number FR/45-300-06. Your email address attached to the
ticket number: 54-20-17-52-34-30 that draw the lucky winning number, which
consequently won the Daily Jackpot in the first category,in four parts. You
have been approved for a payment of $2,000,000.00 (Two Million United State
Dollars) in cash credited to file reference number: TFR/9900034943/JPT.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide
Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions,
associatons and co-oporate bodies that are listed online.

This email promotion takes place every month. Please note that your lucky
winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in
Europe as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your $2,000,000.00
(Two Million United State Dollars) would be released to you by our payment
office in UK. Our Fudiciary agent will immediately commence the process to
facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. For security
reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till
your claims is processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our
precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this
program, Please be warned.

Congratulations!!!
FreeLotto Winning Draw Results for 23rd September, 2007

$50,000.00: 4-5-34-41-3-37
$200,000.00: 22-43-6-9-28-26
$10,000.00: 12-32-17-14-24-10
$100,000.00 : 2-27-22-47-16-21
Daily Jackpot $2,000,000.00: 54-20-17-52-34-30
Super Bulk $10,000,000.00 : 37-2-48-41-46-25-43

To file for your claim, please contact your fiduciary agent immediately via
information provided below:

Mr. James  Keegan
UK TEXCO AGENCY
(Freelotto UK Fiduciary Department)
First Floor, Cranbrook House,
287/291 Banbury Road,
Taunton Deane, Taunton
Somerset TA3 7PF
The United Kingdom

Email:  uktexcoagency1@xxxxxxxxx
Tel:    +44 703 190 27 07
Fax:    +44 701 702 68 31

You will need to forward via email, this original winning notification to the
above listed email address of your fiduciary agent. You will also need to
furnish your fiduciary agent with information of yourself as listed below:

(1)Your full names(Surname must be in BLOCK LETTERS)
(2)Your current postal/residential address(Not p.o. box please)
(3)Your direct mobile/telephone/fax numbers.

The freelotto internet drew is held every month and is so organized to
encourage the use of the internet and computer worldwide. We are proud to say
that over 400 millions U.S Dollas are won annually in more than 118 countries
Worldwide.

Warning!!!: Fraudulent emails are circulating that appear to be using Free
Lotto addresses, but are not from The Free Lotto.

PLEASE REPORT IMMEDIATELY TO: www.freelotto.com/ThisWeeksWinners.asp

Once again congratulations...

Cordially,
SIR NAPOLEON COLE