postwait

ESPAÑA PROMO 2008

Subject: ESPAÑA PROMO 2008
From: "webinfo208" <webinfo208@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 18:03:43 +0200
Bcc:
Sender: postwait-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
ESPAÑA PROMO 2008
****************************
Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice the result of EUROMILLION 2008 promotions. We are happy to inform you that your email address have emergeda winner  of SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND EUROS (EUR 750,000)Euros. NOTE: to file for your claim, please contact the claim Company with the informations below.
FINANS SEGUROS. S . A
Mr. Andrew Anderson,
Address: Calle Castellana 10, 28090
Madrid Spain.
Tel :  0034- 675-183-128
Email :
ffseguros@xxxxxxx
OR       contactweb@xxxxxxxxxxx
Find below your promotion date, Reference and Batch numbers. Remember To quote these numbers in your correspondence with your claims agent Mr. Andrew Anderson,
(1) Ref No: ESM/WIN/008/05/10/MA
(2) Batch No: EULO/2907/444/908/08
(3) Lucky No: 3-18-40-40-76
(4) Serial No: 45407
(5) PROMOTION DATE: 15th Jenuary 2008.

You should include, (a)Name,   (b)Age.    (c)Sex.  (d)Phone number.   (e)Fax.    (f)Address. (g) Occupation.
Best Regards,
Mrs. Finela Transofa
(Lottery coordinator).
Madrid, 15th Jenuary 2008.