postwait

NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU

Subject: NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU
From: Joshua Dariye <josdariye24@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 21:28:07 +0100
Bcc:
Sender: postwait-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
From:Mr.Joshua Dariye
Email:josh_dariye@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear

   It is with heart full of hope that I write to seek your help in the context below. I am former governor of Plateau State,Joshua Dariye,been arrested  months ago in Nigeria by EFCC. I have no doubt about your capacity and good will to assist me in receiving into your custody(For Investment)the sum of USD$15millon (Fifteen Million  United State Dollars) were subsequently deposited into six different accounts in various locations all over the country

During the thired term bill the formal President Olusegun Obasanjo and from the Support of our President Umara Yar'Adua to claim all the funds owned by me in our country,and all the former governors were ordered to surrender their wealthy to government and his followers becAUse we did not agree with the thired term bill on our formal President,i who was one of the best governor did not support his idea so the EFCC arrested me and invaded my house and properties were sized and made away with a lot of items in my house.

After my release,my children and I have no other option than to ran out of Nigeria because our lives were in danger.This money is currently deposited with a security finance company in United Kingdom.As soon as I receive your reply in my next mail I shall give you the contact of the Security finance company  in LONDON and the Authorization Certificate which is the Certificate of deposit and affidavit of ownership.

Fortunately,security finance company had secretly protected the " personal will" of mine and have strictly advised that the money be urgently moved into an overseas account of trusted foreign family friend without delay,for subsequent investment.this not a scam email or fake email you can visit this website and see how much money recover from British Government.
http://www.efccnigeria.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1753&Itemid=2

The government had earlier placed foreign transfer embargo on all funds seized all known local and international outfit of my business empire.The Situation has been so terrible that i virtually living on the assistance of well wishers and few Sympathizers.In view of this plight therefore,I expect you to be trust Worthy and kind enough to respond to this call to save my children and I from a hopeless future.

I hereby agree to compensate your sincere and candid effort in this regard With 30% of the total sum when finally received in your local bank account.
NB: Please treat as top secret, as we are in UK now as Refugess/Asylum Seekers.

Please contact me through my email address above: josh_dariye@xxxxxxxxxxx

I look forward to your quick response.

Thanks and God bless you.

Yours truly,

Mr.Joshua Dariye.

 AM IN LONDON NOW YOU CAN REACH ME ON MY PHONE NUMBER:
+44 7024013897