postwait

FROM IBTC/INTERBOND CLEARING&CUSTODY

To: diplomat_ibtc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FROM IBTC/INTERBOND CLEARING&CUSTODY
From: TONY EDEH <jackiechow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 21:00:41 +1100
Sender: postwait-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
FROM IBTC/INTERBOND CLEARING&CUSTODY
Europian/Delivery
THIS IS AN OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION OF FUNDS DEPOSITED IN YOUR NAME AND IT
 IS NOT A SALES SOLICITATION OR SPAM.
We are Diplomats that arrange for the safekeeping of
special and valuable packages and baggage in trust for
reputable clients that are honest and trustworthy.

We work in collaboration with top firms and Governments of
various countries as we have earned a name as a service
whose hallmarks in reliability and confidentiality are
revered. International missions, Fellow Diplomats and
Embassies of the world have used our services to
satisfaction.

A benefactor whose identity can not be disclosed because of
the Non Circumvention and Non Disclosure Agreement that was
signed with the said benefactor when the funds were being
deposited, made you the beneficiary of a package containing
some amount of money and stated clearly that you should
care elapses and the time has already elapsed that is why
you are being contacted.

The Non Circumvention and Non Disclosure Agreement signed
with the benefactor mandates us to fully divulge and
disclose the benefactor's identity 18 months after you, the
beneficiary, has received the funds.

The funds totals $10M (Ten Million, U.S.Dollars) and we confirm that
 these funds are
fully free of any liens, or encumbrances and are clean,
clear and non-criminal origin and are available in the form
of CASH.

You are hereby advised to reconfirm your Full Contact
Information for verification with information contained in
our computer database as well as other relevant information
in the format stated below so that the funds would be
arranged to be brought to your Country of residence by
Diplomats who would accompany you to your bank (if you want
them to) to deposit the funds in your name and submit all
documentations of proof of the origin of the funds in other
to exonerate you from any form of investigations or
interrogation and to authenticate the fact that the funds
are clean and has no links whatsoever with either drugs or
terrorism.

The Requested Information is to ensure that no mistake or
error is made and it should be forwarded

in the manner stated below:

Your Full Name: ______________________________

Your Complete Address (Physical Address with Zip Code not
P.O.BOX) : ______________________________

Name of City of Residence : ____________________

Name of Closest Airport to City of
Residence:___________________________
Direct Telephone Number:
____________________________________
Mobile
Number:_______________________________________________
Fax
Number:______________________________________________________

The Contact Numbers are very necessary because the number
would be called by the Diplomats before the funds would be
handed over to you so as to ensure that the package is
handed over to the right person.

So, it?s mandatory you send your Direct Telephone Number
preferably your Mobile or Cell Phone Number.

Complete the above and send back to me as soon as possible.

Congratulations in advance.

Thank you and I sincerely remain

Jon Jackson