postwait

BANK TREAT AS URGENT.

To: patrick_kwame5@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: BANK TREAT AS URGENT.
From: patrick kwame <patrick_kwame5@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 08:10:38 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: postwait-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

FROM THE DESK OF MR. PATRICK KWAME
CHAIRMAN INTERNATIONAL RELATION,
ECOBANK GHANA.
RING ROAD ACCRA GHANA.

Very Uegent Attention,

Please permit me to introduce my humble self to you, my name is Mr. PATRICK KWAME, I am the Manager of International Relation with ECOBANK BANK GHANA, I 'm 42yrs old married with two kids, and I got your email address from a friend of mine, and my confidence reposed on you.

I hope you read this message carefully and reply me immediately. Although we have not met before, but I suggest that this transaction will bring us together. My dear, we had a ustomer, a foreigner but base here in GHANA, his name was Mr. Hamilton Creek. He is from Atlanta Georgia United State of America, but based here with his wife and his two children, Mr. Hamilton has being banking with us for the past 6yrs and some time in August 2003, Mr. Hamilton was on his way to his house, and unfortunately ran into a Trailer load of Groundnut Oil, and died immediately, Their car got burnt, no single soul was saved, Mr. Hamilton Creek and His entire family was confirmed dead.

My Board of Directors and the Management of ECOBANK has mandated and instructed me to look for Mr. Hamilton Creek?s relation(s) and his Next of Kin to come and claim his fund, Since August 2003 Till date, I have been looking for his relation's or his next of Kin to come and claim his fund which he Deposited with our bank, I have contacted his Embassy and after 3days, his Ambassador told me that Mr. Hamilton Creek has no relation and no next of Kin, their Ambassador told me that he used his first son as His next of kin, but it is quite unfortunate that Mr. Hamilton Creek Died with all his family members.

The reason why I contacted you is thus, Mr. Hamilton is dead, and his only son who supposed to inherit his properties and money also died With him. As at this moment, nobody or person[s] is coming to claim this Money from our bank. The Board of Directors and management of our bank told me that if nobody or person[s] apply for the claim of Mr. Hamilton Fund, the bank will return the entire Fund into our Federal reserve. In the Light of the above, I want you to stand as he next of kin to Late Mr. Hamilton Creek, it might interest you to know that he had a Domiciliary Bank Account with our Bank and he has a total sum of US$16. 150 Sixtheen Million One Hundred and Fivthy Thousand Dollars, this is the exact amount which he had in his domiciliary account before the ugly incident occurred, and this money is still in his account as unclaimed money.

This transaction is very easy and simple, and it is 100% risk free, I'm the Manager for International Relations with ECOBANK GHANA, and the Management and Board of Directors of the Bank are waiting for me to provide to them the Relation or next of Kin to late Mr. Hamilton Creek, of which I told them that I am still searching the
Next of kin to the deceased.

Finally, if you are interested with this transaction, I will front you to the bank as the only next of kin to late Mr. Hamilton Creek, and I will let the bank know that you are the only right person to inherit Late Mr. Hamilton Funds and properties. If you are interested, just email me and late Mr. Hamilton?s Funds will be credited into your account and all his Properties will be released to you either through Courier Services or the Bank will Cargo all his properties to you in any were you want it.
Your swift response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and have a nice day.
Friendly Regards,
Mr. PATRICK  KWAME