postwait

[no subject]

To: postwait@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Benny Wilbanks" <benny@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 14:13:22 -0500
Sender: owner-postwait@xxxxxxxxxxx
site that
contained user level library interfaces for both the POSIX Asynchronous I/O
and a Post-wait
synchronization facilities. This package was titled something like
"Facilities with accelerate
database performance". It seems that the POSIX Asynchronous I/O API are no
longer
avaliable. Are these APIs included in another open source Linux package?

Thanks,
Benny

Phone: 281-335-4262                                         T/L 260-4262
FAX:      281-335-4231                                         T/L 260-4231
Notes:   benny@xxxxxxxxxx                       IBMUSM52(BENNY)
Email:    benny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (non-Notes)