pcp

Re: [pcp] Preparations for a 3.5.1 release

To: "Josef 'Jeff' Sipek" <jeffpc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [pcp] Preparations for a 3.5.1 release
From: Max Matveev <makc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 13:13:18 +1000
Cc: Nathan Scott <nathans@xxxxxxxxxx>, pcp <pcp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Wed, 25 May 2011 21:31:42 -0400, Josef Sipek wrote:

 jeffpc> Sigh...testing this is really painful since I don't have a
 jeffpc> system that I can easily blow away...
VMs? Copy "virtual disk" before messing with it, mess, mess, mess,
copy "pristine" version back.

 jeffpc> It looks like make && make install works, but... when I try
 jeffpc> to install a perl based PMDA, it complains that I don't have
 jeffpc> PCP::PMDA installed.  I reverted the 4 perl-related commits,
 jeffpc> nuke the sed lines, make && make install, everything works.
 jeffpc> I don't know if that's the result of the reinstall or
 jeffpc> something else got touched in the meantime that made it work.

Can you try with just f8f71bc718 reversed?

max