pcp

Updates to python-pcp

To: pcp@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Updates to python-pcp
From: Martin Hicks <mort@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 14:59:48 -0400
I've pushed a couple fixes that make the demo work for me to my git tree
on oss:

git://oss.sgi.com/mort/python-pcp.git

commit 0b6e6bd2a4b0b3bb8ce4a26f0543a6b2a7e2df29
Author: Martin Hicks <mort@xxxxxxxx>
Date:   Tue Aug 4 14:54:34 2009 -0400

    Implement copy() and deepcopy() for pmUnits objects

    I was getting errors in the dofetch.py example because
    the copy.deepcopy() function wasn't actually doing any
    copying.

    This fixes the problem for me.

commit 3f0636f78c66b550e39f50a4538300365d7062ea
Author: Martin Hicks <mort@xxxxxxxx>
Date:   Tue Aug 4 14:49:15 2009 -0400

    Fix a sign extension problem on 64 bit

    A few macros that are 0xffffffff (PM_INDOM_NULL, for example),
    were being incorrectly sign-extended to a 64bit ~0 value because
    they were incorrectly being passed as integers when they should
    be passed as unsigned int.

    Also add a comment that the -1 in the hash, that looks a lot
    like it should be PM_INDOM_NULL, is necessary to match the
    python-mangled return value from pmFetch()

--
Martin Hicks || mort@xxxxxxxx || PGP/GnuPG: 0x4C7F2BEE