pcp

Re: PCP SourceForge [was Re: Java JNI PMAPI]

To: Ken McDonell <kenj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: PCP SourceForge [was Re: Java JNI PMAPI]
From: Alan Hoyt <ahyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 20:09:38 -0500
Cc: pcp@xxxxxxxxxxx, markgw@xxxxxxx
Sender: pcp-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Ken,

I’ve created a sourceforge project called pcpaddons located at http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcpaddons. I’ll be posting an updated Solaris pmda with some additional metrics for release 10 – I’ll drop a patch to Mark if he wants it.

As for your GUI effort, I would be interested in looking at your code to decide what level I might be able to participate.

Alan