pcp

Re: PCP on RedHat 9

To: Troy Dawson <dawson@xxxxxxxx>, markgw@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: PCP on RedHat 9
From: Nathan Scott <nathans@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 17:07:05 +1000
Cc: pcp@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: pcp-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Wed, Apr 23, 2003 at 10:02:40AM -0500, Troy Dawson wrote:
> Howdy,
> I'm having a hard time recompiling pcp 2.3 on RedHat 9.  It's because of
> that blasted 'errno' problem that alot of other programs are having on
> RedHat 9. (Boy when they said they broke binary compatability, they weren't
> kidding.)
> Am I the only person who's seen this, or am I just the first to report it.
>
> I've tried just putting the #include <errno.h> in various files, but I
> never seemed to find them all, and then eventually I broke something.
>
> Has anyone been able to get this working yet, or should I keep on plugging
> away?

I have this working, and will checkin the changes shortly (and
Mark is back in the office now, so I imagine new source should
also appear on oss.sgi.com soon).  I also have a bison version
fix up my sleeve for pmie (for current Debian bison), and some
updates to the XFS metrics in the pipeline as well.

cheers.

--
Nathan