pcp

pcp on linux - newbie question

To: "pcp" <pcp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: pcp on linux - newbie question
From: "Stefan Armbruster" <sarmbruster@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 12:12
Sender: owner-pcp@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I'm trying to establish performance monitoring on some linux (SuSE7.2) boxes.
First I had problems starting the pmlogger. After some investigation of the
startup-scripts I removed /sbin/chkconfig, now it works.

Now my question: I managed to collect and archive my performance data. Is there
a way to export the archived data to any ASCII format for further processing
with gnuplot, excel or something else. PCPMon is pretty nice for
online-monitoring, but raw ASCII values would be more valuable for me.

Thanks in advance,
Stefan Armbruste