pcp

RE: multiple PMDA's with one root

To: <pcp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: multiple PMDA's with one root
From: "gilly" <gilly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 19:27:27 +0200
Sender: owner-pcp@xxxxxxxxxxx
thanks for the quick reply, but I encounter another problem concerning the
same issue - I have a different ID for each PMDA and I don't know where
should I define an ID for the root. does the PMDA_PMID for each metric in
each PMDA should change (right now it's PMDA_PMID(0,x) since the tree
consists of 2 levels only).
I pass the compilation phase, but while running "Install" script I get
PM_ERR_NAME (it doesn't recognize the PMDA name).