Re: Question about the spec CVS

To: ogl-sample@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Question about the spec CVS
From: Jon Leech <ljp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 10:39:04 -0800
Sender: ogl-sample-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 08:41:37PM +0100, Lionel Ulmer wrote:
> I am using the specification CVS files (in
> ogl-sample/main/doc/registry/specs/) to auto-generate some code for the Wine
> project.
>
> Do you know if this repository is still updated or not ? The last
> modification I have is from last May and when I compare the extension
> registry web page and what I have in the CVS tree, there are at least 10 or
> so extensions missing in CVS.

    Hi Lionel,
    I've just updated the CVS repository with the latest .spec files.
It should be current now, let me know of problems or missing stuff.
    Sorry for the delay. I keep them in an internal Perforce repository
along with some non-OSS stuff and need to be reminded to push them out
periodically when changes occur.
    Jon Leech